Strawberry Milkshake with white chocolate ganache, perfect for two!
500 milliliters cups milk
100 milliliters thickened cream
200 grams white choc
4 scoops Vanilla Ice cream
1 drop pink food gel (for milk)
2 drops pink food dye (for ganache)
300 milliliters thickened cream (for whipping)
1/4 teaspoon strawberry essence
Love heart sprinkles
300 grams fresh strawberries (washed with the tops cut off)
- To make pink ganache add cream and chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time until smooth. Take care not to burn it as it’s only a small amount. Add pink food dye and mix in until the ganache is evenly coloured with no white streaks. Add to a squeeze bottle or zip lock bag and set aside.
- Add your cream and vanilla extract (optional) to a metal mixing bowl and whip until you reach stiff peaks. Cover and store in the fridge immediately
- Add milk, ice cream, pink food dye, strawberries and strawberry essence to a blender and blend on high until everything is well combined.
- Squeeze some drips of pink ganache around the inside of your serving glass. Add the strawberry milk shake into the glass.
- Add your whipped cream into a piping bag fitted with a 1M tip and pipe a generous amount on top of your milkshake for you sprinkle with love hearts and add a cherry on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: If you want to make your milkshake extra chill on a hot day add a couple ice cubes in with your milk ingredients.